Forex Market Broker Review: Which Forex Market Broker Is The Best In The World?
I welcome you to my website devoted to successful Forex and Stock Trading strategies development.
Thank you so much for your interest in my recent Forex broker reviews and analysis,
Today I am going to talk to you about Three of the Forex brokers and how you can choose these great three out of so many out there.
A broker is someone (or a company) who works on your behalf to handle any type of financial exchanged.
A Forex broker is someone (or a company) who helps people wanting to trade in Forex.
He brokers (or acts as the go-between) the deal.
He trades in the currency market for the trader, acting on the trader’s instructions.
Many beginning traders assume they can just hand over money and the broker will make all the decisions, leaving them out of the picture except when it’s time to collect their profit.
They assume finding a Forex broker will eliminate them having to make choices and therefore eliminate their risk of making a mistake.
A broker can make suggestions, but the ultimate move is in the trader’s hands.
You have to tell your money where to go in order for it to work for you.
With untold numbers of Forex brokers available, how do you choose which Forex broker you should work with?
Choosing a Forex broker shouldn’t be done the same way you choose a plumber out of the phone book.
You want to make a wise choice since you’re basically trusting your financial investment into the Forex broker’s hands.
If he’s not capable of handling Forex wisely, or worse, if he’s capable but not on the up and up, you stand to lose everything you invest.
You want a Forex broker with experience, one who will help you make the best possible moves in the currency market.
Make a list of Forex brokers Check each one to see where he or she stands with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).
Find out how the Forex broker makes his or money from you.
Does the Forex broker charge you commission?
Or does the Forex broker charge you fees instead?
Check with your friends who use the services of a Forex broker.
Who do they recommend you work with?
Is there a Forex broker they know of that you should avoid?
Even though you trust your friends to have your best interest at heart, you don’t know if the Forex broker has a solid track record.
Check out what the Forex broker has done in the past.
What are his profit/loss records like?
Speak with him on the phone; spend a little time getting to know him.
If the Forex broker doesn’t have time to spend talking to you to give you personalized service, then he doesn’t have time for your money.
How To Choose A Forex Market Broker As A Forex Trader
BELOW ARE MY CURRENT: 5 Forex Broker Checklist strategy that will help you compare and choose your preferred Forex Broker.
We suggest keeping the following 5 checklists in mind when making your decision:
1. Is The Forex Broker Regulated? Here you need a Forex broker who is regulated in the Forex business with the regulatory body.
2. Account Details: Ideally, your broker should offer either a selection of account types or some element of customizability.
Competitive spreads and easy deposits/withdrawals are good indicators too.
3. The number Of Currency Pairs Offered: The variety of currency pairs on offer, as well as the quantity, should be considered (the more of both, the better).
4. Availability Of Customer Service: This is a very major key to consider as a trader
5. Quality Of The Trading Platform: look for a platform that is easy to use, straightforward and offers a collection of technical and analytical tools to enhance your trading experience.
So who do I Recommend you trade with?
Might be your honest next question, there are so many Forex brokers out there like I stated initially but that notwithstanding I can only tell you the Four Forex broker’s that I deposited my money with, Four that I currently trade with.
But then always Remember my above 5 check List Of Forex Brokers whenever you’re in search of one to start trading with.
INTRODUCING MY 4 BEST FOREX BROKERS TODAY
1. My 1st Recommended Forex Broker based on Reputation, Regulation and 1:2000 Levearge. (Sign up here)
2. My 2nd Recommended Forex Broker based on Reputation, Regulation and 20years of service with traders around the world. (Sign up here)
3. My 3rd Recommended Forex Broker based on Reputation, Regulation and Cashback Bonus of service with traders around the world. (Sign up here)
4. My 4th Recommended Forex Broker based on USA Reputation, Regulation and 1:1000 Leverage Transparent service with traders around the world. (Sign up here)
MY PERSONAL RECOMMENDATION STATUS ON THESE 3 BROKERS:
Sign Up with any of my Recommended Forex market Broker based on my personal experience and opinion, try to consult with each of their specialist and find out how you can choose the most suitable trading conditions today.
I hope this information helps you to succeed as a Forex Market Beginner or Trader.
Talk To You Soon And See You Inside,
European Session Pip Earner And Coach
Helping You Financially
Author: CashForex Portfolio Trading Book