How To Trade Successfully On Forex- Two Simple Steps Process To Trade Successfully
Ability To Effectively Communicate With Your Forex Trading System
The first giant quantum leap in Forex trading income liberty and power, comes when you go mentally, emotionally and actively from a Forex demo trader, pips chaser, Forex holy grail seeker and Forex trading get quick rich scheme chaser to a Forex live trader who has a proven Forex trading system that has worked over time.
A Forex trader who seeks out for a life time-proven system that requires time, effort and patient for better and greater results.
Not one seeking for results fantasies and never seen before Forex trading holy grail system that could promise and deliver proven and lasting results over time.
‘’Most Forex traders focus on what they have or what they bought, but don’t focus on how to use what they have or what they bought.’’
Many people are so focused on what they have purchased, that they don’t focus on what they do and their trading plan.
Let’s say you are the owner of the best trading system in the world, you can help anyone, from (Demo)beginner Forex trader to (Live) professional Forex trader.
Is This A Valuable System?
Did You Answer Yes?
If you did then let me ask you if the system is truly valuable or the application of the system is valuable. To get a better focus on this, let’s ask this question:
If you are the owner of the best trading system and you don’t know how to use or apply your best system, and don’t trade any live Forex account…
Is having the best system in the world helping you or any Forex trader you know?
So having the best Forex trading system in the world, doesn’t mean a thing if you can’t use it, or know how to use it by helping yourself and others solve their Forex trading problems, fill a trade need or accomplish a great trade goal.
Two Simple Steps Process To Trade Successfully
1. Get a great Forex trading system. Link to(CashForex Bullbear System)
2. Develop the skill to put the forex trading system to profitable use. Link (get my 2weeks Forex trading coaching)
Quick Quiz: 1
Why do so many Forex traders fail when the Forex Big Dogs come to town for seminars and new product launch?
1. Forex Big Dogs personal trading system and knowledge?
2. Forex Big Dogs high-quality trading system displays and attractive merchandising?
3. Forex Big Dogs results prove and testimonies?
4. Failure orientation of beginner forex traders?
All Forex Big Dogs really have to do, to dominate many Forex traders mind is to greatly announce their new Forex trading system launch, big trading results, testimonies around town, doorsteps and websites…
When this happens many ‘’Forex traders give up their Forex trading system and trading plan because they think the Forex Big Dogs trading system will be their next trading ‘’Holy grail’’ that will control and dictate the Forex market trend every now and then.
Failure Orientation Is When People Are Controlled By External Circumstances.
Next time you’re bemoaning adversity, lack of resources or feel you need to confirm, these are signs of failure orientation.
Just ask yourself “where’s the profit in that?” Successful trader, when faced with adversity see an opportunity, through creativity and action. Successful trader, when they lack resources become resourceful and look for new ways to use old items, systems, skills and people.
When everyone is trading to be the same, successful trader find ways to do the opposite and be unique. There’s a reason is called a ‘’Unique Trading Proposition’’ and not why I’m using the same trading system as everyone else’’.
System And Trading Plan:
As a forex trader, if you aspire to a great trading career, it might be useful to carefully consider the foundation of all trading success ever recorded in Forex trading history.
What’s meant by this is that a system and a trading plan are the life-blood of any great Forex trader.
Look at a couple of examples out there and see if you agree.
My Six Reasons Why You Don’t ‘’Stick To Your Forex Trading System and plan’’ And What To Do About ‘’It’’ Now
1. No reason for confidence in “it”: If you’re creating a new system from scratch without a guide and you’ve got little or no experience about why this would work, then it’s easy to lose faith in “it.” To combat this, use a system you know that already works for others!
The most successful Forex traders often “swipe and deploy” ideas that are already working and get coaching, mentoring or hire someone to help implement this system in their career. You can also read books, buy courses, attend live events or hire consultants to learn and create these systems.
2. No Confidence In “Self”: Your past does NOT equal your future!!! So many traders simply abandon plans because they’ve “failed” in the past. Once you abandon and truly grasp that your past failures are simply things you learned from and move forward, you will astound yourself with what you can accomplish.
3. Insufficient Reasons To “Stick To It”: What is the best possible outcome of what you’re trying to accomplish? Don’t just write “make more money” or “save time” but write down what that money will do for you, or what you can now do with your extra time.
Then write down why you want that. Get to the reason behind the reason. Keep asking “what will this do for me” and then you’ll know whether there’s a reason to accomplish what you’re trying to accomplish.
4. Too Hard To Do “It”- This is actually the best reason to do “it.” Traders waste a lot of time and money trying to simplify something that requires a complex solution.
If to accomplish your goal it’ll require 20, 30, 40 steps…how many other people do you think are going to take the time to create this system? You’ll have given yourself a Forex trading asset that is almost impossible to replicate. So roll up your sleeves and start building and creating it!
5. I.N.I.’s:- Ignorant, negative, influences. The more traders you tell about your trading plan, the more traders you’ll meet that will tell you why it won’t work. Be careful about who you tell, because often traders with the least experience in what you’re trying to accomplish, will offer the most advice or criticism. Get rid of these traders as advisors and instead seek out traders who’ve accomplished similar goals and have been where you have been who will provide educated positive insights.
6. Isolation:- The Forex trader is the loneliest person on earth. It’s been said: It’s hard to have courage in the dark by yourself! So what’s the answer to this? Easy, don’t go it alone. Get traders to come on your journey with you. You can take someone inexperienced but work towards the same goal or better yet, find or hire someone who knows the way and let them guide you! (Go Hire A Great Coach Here For 2weeks)
Talk To You Soon And See You Inside,
European Session Pip Earner And Coach
Helping You Financially
Author: CashForex Portfolio Trading Book